Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

I've been struggling with the whole frugal college student thing. I don't get to go shopping very often anymore, and when I do, it's for the bare necessities, cheap ones at that. The clothes in my closet in the dorms are fewer and get worn more frequently than the ones back home, and there's nothing too fun hanging around. Which is why this Christmas list is all about pretty things that maybe I could survive without, but when added to my wardrobe, my shoe collection, my makeup, jewelry, dorm decor, etc., will add a new level of coziness and dare I say luxury that was severely lacking before. Also a huge factor in developing my Christmas list? Wise things for warm weather.
Beautiful baby blue wool Coat. Really amazing twisty whimsical makeup mirror. Soft and pretty hat for the snow time. The perfect pair of red-soled pumps. A warm and yummy cable knit head wrap to keep my ears from freezing off. A simple little Tiffany heart pendant. Such a sweet little cloche. I think this rug would fit in seamlessly with the rest of my dorm room decor. A Marc Jacobs shoulder bag is of the utmost stylish necessity. Anything in Tiffany blue, like this bracelet, have no trouble winning me over. Such divinely cute and functional boots. You know you love it. I think this toothbrush holder is meant for my bathroom. I've mention this mascara before, and need it desperately. Every girl needs an Hermes scarf for surviving a Chicago winter. This candle is probably the most delightful idea I have ever seen come to fruition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no Chanel?

<3

Fashion Addict said...

Oh I'm the same way: in college and struggling with a tight budget. Haha, that's why I love the holiday seasons, it gives us one more reason to ask for something special!!! Great post and your wishlist is great...


Btw, my blog's address has moved to http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com so if you have the time could you please change the link on your blog roll? Thanks!