Wednesday, November 26, 2008

apologies, updates, and all that jazz

Oh dear readers, I come to you once more with my tail between my legs.

No photos today, no rants on unfashionable classmates. Just another apology. For having become so lazy...

I'm a busy girl, here in this place they call college. And I love it. But it's been taking away time from other things I love. One of those things being the fashion industry. I need to hold on to this though. It's part of my identity that I would hate to change. So while you might think, exasperated, that I should just chuck the blog if I'm going to continue being so darned inconsistent I refuse. In the midst of reading these heavy books, discussing heavy subjects , and exploring the broad shouldered city of Chicago, I sometimes fear that I'm fast becoming a shell of my former self. There are parts of me that I need to hold on to for the sake of my own sanity, this blog being one of them. I am going to try to update this thing more often. But when there are long breaks between entries, just sit tight, knowing that fresh words will eventually grace Classic Black Pumps.

Oh? How am I? Wonderful, thank you for asking. Helene is staying in the dorms with me for Thanksgiving, which is lovely. I have a lovely boyfriend figure in my life with whom I've been dating for a little over a month now. My wardrobe is running a little dry, but besides that everything else is perfect. I am also going to be back in Oregon in a few short weeks. So things are beautiful. I hope that this entry finds you all well, and I hope you haven't all strayed from the threshold entirely.

No comments: