Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today I'm really adoring...


This photo of Maura, which I am proud to say I took myself.

♥ The fact that this is my 100th post. And counting, darling.

♥ IHS graduation is on Monday. I'm singing an insanely gorgeous song that one of my friends wrote for the ceremony. And wearing a cream colored dress that just screams of the gazebo scene in "The Sound of Music."

♥ Summer dresses. They're being sold for extra cheap at places like Pac Sun, but I'm particularly proud of a bold little number I picked up while rummaging through all Ross has to offer. Pictures to follow one of these days.

♥ The graduation present I made for my boyfriend. I'm not going to post about it, just in case he decides he wants to read my blog. But trust me, you'll know what it is sooner or later.

♥ Cute local boutiques. I must've dropped my resume off at several thousand of them this week. They're so nice and classy with the cutest clothes you ever did see.

♥ A future in Chicago. I move into my dorm on the 17th of August. I have to start figuring out what sort of wardrobe essentials I'm going to need for college. Be sure to post any suggestions if you have them.

♥ Helene's fashion choices. Knee-high Converse? You betcha. Finger waves? No doubt.

Well it's getting late. Rumor has it the Daily Show will be discussing McCain and Obama's positions on Israel-Palestine. For those of you who don't know, I am ridiculously interested in the whole West Bank thing, so as tired as I am now, there's no way I'm falling asleep before 11:30. Good night, sweet peas. I love you all.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Billy -
Thanks for taking the time to read & comment! I love the outfit idea you suggested, & it has been posted on my blog! I adore your blog, btw!