Saturday, November 24, 2007

paint my face

So this is definitely an apparel blog, but for Eyes Lips Face cosmetics, I'll make an exception. ELF provides amazing beauty products for the low low price of a dollar a pop. Here are a few of my faves.


Hypershine Gloss

This clean throw-in-your-purse tube of candy apple color is super shiny and will make you party-ready. Got a dollar? Gotta get it.

Shimmering Facial Whip

This adorable little pink pouch of glistening goodness is packed with vitamins and will brighten your face in a jiffy with no greasiness. I think it's perfect for those days where you feel low maintenance but don't want to look it.

Professional Eye Widener

Brilliant invention, this thing. A little stroke along your lash lines, and let wide-eyed innocence prevail. The creamy formula makes it a breeze to use.

Walk, don't run to their website. I am planning on ordering about thirty of the glosses as gifts for the more-than-aquaintances-but-not-nearly-best-friends gifts this holiday season. I love you all. I'm off to go make some hot chocolate and listen to Idina Menzel. Her new cd is out right after Christmas I think. Can't wait.

No comments: