Monday, October 8, 2007

For the love of Cartier!

I watched Avenue Montaigne yesterday. You absolutely must rent at it at your soonest possible convenince. It has changed my life. And style view. While Cecile de France's character Jessica is hardly fashionplate of the year, she is without a doubt the latest interpetation of gamine. I'm inspired. And feeling cheap. So here are some Avenue Montaigne type outfits, brought to you by teenage girl sale haven, Forever 21.

















So it's all pretty basic, but it has a sort of "I have no idea you're famous so I'm going to completely be myself" wide-eyed innocence to it. And if you didn't get that last sentence, you need must watch this movie. It is to die for. So cute and classy. I would reccomend pairing it with a bowl of French Onion Soup and your best friend.

1 comment:

Maura said...

Cool!
I haden't seen this one. I love all the stuff