Saturday, October 6, 2007

Channel your inner gypsy princess

I've always been a big fan of Nanette Lepore. Mostly because her clothes have such a sense of romantic adventure to them. It's a contrast to the basic black that I'm most often sporting, and a brilliant excuse to mix things up a bit. So today I was desiring my boho royalty fix, and I looked at the latest on the site. While Ms. Lepore's usual sense of spirit isn't as evident in recent collections (it's much more classic right now), there's still something exciting going on somewhere in there. Here are my Nanette Lepore picks.


























I realize that that's a great deal to swallow, but the more and more I browsed, the more I grew to like everything. So maybe not so gypsy heroine, but more HRH of Romania. I love it. And though it's a little out of my price range, I'm definitely game for going out and finding some more accesible versions.

No comments: