Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blogger style.

Have you seen the Danny Roberts-illustrated tees now being sold at Forever 21? Of course you have, the internets been buzzing about them like mad. I love every single one of them. These tees feature illustrations of some super stylish bloggers and are printed on different cuts of silky white tops. My favorite is the one of Geri from Because I'm Addicted. It's retailing for only $14.80 and I would be crazy to miss out on such an affordable limited edition piece. Just look at the cuteness.

Which tee do you like best? Are you going to get the adorable Alice Point tee? Or maybe the tank featuring blond siren Carolina of Fashion Squad? Whichever tee floats your boat, I suggest you order one up fast. I don't think these tops will be on the shelves for long.

No comments: