Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Down the rabbit hole.

I am loving Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2010. Discreetly playful, with an Alice in Wonderland motif adorning decidedly grown-up cuts, never has a collection made me smile as much as this one.






I have a thing with high fashion. Whenever a new collection comes out, I base my favorites on their overall wearability. I can appreciate Chanel Pre-Fall, but you won't see me blogging about it. I like to post looks that my readers can approach while still appearing timeless and classy. If I come across something bold and awe-inspiring, I won't just ignore it, but I do favor looks that can be worn season after season. I tweeted last night that the Elie Tahari Pre-Fall reminded me of an Ann Taylor catalogue. Now, I do love Ann Taylor, but it's not exactly groundbreaking in its clothing. What I look for when I pick out my favorite collections is quality, timelessness, and, above all a touch of imagination. I think that with the above collection, Zac Posen manages just that.

No comments: