Saturday, October 10, 2009

Painting an inch thick.

While getting ready for my Friday night, I realized that I am seriously lacking in the makeup department. I've got lipstick and foundation, some cheek stain, lipgloss from Victoria's Secret, and some mascara that I now realize has been around for way too long. Also, I forgot to pack eyeshadow when I was getting ready to fly back to Chicago. That's right ladies - I don't have eyeshadow. What's a girl to do? Make a wish list of the things she needs to stock up on.


Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes, Nars Blush in Orgasm, Rush Hour by Benefit, Laura Mercier Loose Face Setting powder, Dior SkinFlash Radiance Booster pen, ModelCo Glass Ultra Lip Gloss, Lancome eyeshadow.

More than anything else lately I've been wanting powder. Though less because of its practical merits and more because I adore the idea of sitting at a vanity powdering my nose. And the Givenchy mascara is something I've been seriously coveting since its release sometime in the last two years. I've always loved Givenchy. The design house's ties to Audrey Hepburn have me seriously won over. Plus the mascara is just so cool looking. Like a medieval torture device but more glamorous. I can dig it.

No comments: