Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I Wore Today: 9/30/09

First of all, I have to apologize for the incredibly poor quality of the photo you are about to see. It didn't really stand a chance to begin with. I broke my camera in Michigan last Spring Break, and have had to rely on the cellular phone for all my picture-taking needs since. So that's strike one. Also, I took it in the mirror in my poorly lit room. No excuse there, but it's definitely strike two. Alright. You ready to see what I wore on the 30th of September? I think you are.

dress: Jonathan Martin, boots: Banana Republic.
I threw a red and black coat over the dress (autumn weather ♥!), a cream knit scarf, and I was ready to go. This is one of my favorite dresses I own. I always get compliments when I wear it, people referencing Jackie O. and things like that. Loooooves it. Plus I don't think anyone has ever gone wrong with red, black, and white. Am I right? I am so right. What style icon did your outfit make you think of today?

1 comment:

THE DIVINITUS said...

I'm awaiting more 'strikes' with your new camera ;) because there is a cool outfit going on and I would like to see some more :)