Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A long-standing love.

I fell in love with Nicole Miller several years ago. I was at a Nordstrom Rack and by some miracle came across one of her frocks, intensely discounted. It's was beautiful - a strapless periwinkle blue minidress that managed to catch the light just so. I tried it on and it fit like a dream. It hugged my waist and its ruched entirety flattered me beyond belief. I didn't buy it that then, and my mistake haunts me still now. Maybe I'll come across one of these numbers in a future trip to Nordstrom Rack. Probably not, but a girl can dream.



The colors are a lot more subdued that I'm used to with Nicole Miller, but they're perfect nonetheless. Such wearability! Such quality! Such sophistication! Such timelessness! My love for Nicole Miller remains steadfast.

No comments: