Monday, August 11, 2008

Time for a break.


I move to Chicago on Friday. That said, this coming week is going to be insanely busy, and isn't going to allow me time to update my blog. Add that to a few weeks of adjusting to college life, and this blog won't be updated until September. In my absence, enjoy all the incredible blogs I have listed. May I recommend Kingdom of Style? Or Miss Couturable? No matter which blog you use to fill the void, I know you're in extremely good hands. I love you all, and I can't wait for September, when I can share with you some observations of Chicago fashion, and tell you all about school life. I love you darling readers. Have a fabulous stylish summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

write more blog entries girl!

love ya

Unknown said...

Looks like I came by at the right time! Looking forward to you getting back, I've been enjoying your past posts. Welcome back when the time comes!