Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's a marshmallow world in the Resort Collections...


The people at MAC seem to have been sharing some thoughts with Isaac Mizrahi based on a recent header on Style. com. Turns out, our good friend Isaac decided to design his Resort Collection in ice cream shades and with playful reminds-me-of-dress-up fabrics. Meanwhile, MAC has released the Tendertones, a collection of sugary sweet lip balms in rich hues. It only seemed fitting to admire them next to each other. When candy is stylish, all is right in the world.

ps.
I post a lot on Sundays, and I'm curious as to whether or not that's a blogging taboo. Quite frankly, it's the only day I really have time to pump a quality post out on. Let me know what you cuties think. Oh! And the shoes pictured aren't Isaac Mizrahi.

No comments: