Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm hardly a fashion extremist...

When it comes to clothing, I like to keep things classic and simple, girly and approachable. Ralph Lauren's looks have always seemed to agree extremely well with this style philosophy of mine. And the Resort collection was no exception. Except for this number, which left me a little disturbed.



"Are you sure?"
"As sure as I am that nobody looks good in paisley."

-Legally Blonde 2: Red, White And Blonde

Maybe I'm not a fan due to my classic take on fashion. But even Maura, who I admire for taking fashion risks on an everyday basis said "I'm gonna say no. I mean it reminds me of gum. That zebra gum," when asked if she liked the outfit. What do you think? Do Maura and I need a better sense of fashion adventure? What about the rest of RL's collection? Are you lemming for those white shorts? Let's talk!

image source: Style.com

No comments: