Thursday, April 17, 2008

The shoes have it

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Johnathan's best friend asked Maura to prom last week. This has made the prom shopping stuff infinitely more fun and will do the same for the night itself. Seriously. Whenever my sister is around, I find things get a lot more amusing. Okay -- you know about my pink dress, now Maura's is up for description. It's very short in length and an opalescent blue. It has a bubble hem and a fairly simple bodice. She'll look gorgeous. Especially when she pulls it all together with her Bobbi Blue shoes, shown below.

Darling, no? Right now we're considering the perfect hairstyles and nail polish shades. If you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to share. We're all family here! Now, my shoes also warrant some sharing. They're by Rampage and I got them heavily discounted at Macy's. I think you will find them rather sassy.

Seeing them on my feet makes me feel like I just walked through fairy dust. When I discovered them at the store, I about fell over and cried. They were exactly what I'd been looking for! I approached them cautiously, not wanting to get too attached before discovering the price. Imagine my relief when I found them to be $24.99. So wonderfuuuuul.

No comments: