Friday, October 19, 2007

Staying high and dry.

I know I've been a little raincoat happy lately, but tis the season, yes? Wet Seal seems to agree, as they're having a big blow out sale on their outerwear. Super cute stuff, and I think you might want to check it out. Go to wetseal.com for more information or check out your nearest store. These are some gems I found on the site.

Austin Powers Femme Fatale
You can be looking like a psychadelic babe for only $29.50. And based on the color, it's really worth every penny.

For the Roving Reporter

Hand over the $26.50 and you're ready to crack the case. It's grown-up, but the rhinestone buckle gives it personality.

You're Such a Bombshell.

I don't think I could pull this one off, but if some 21st century Marilyn Monroe wants to have at it, she can be my guest. It has the potential to look amazing.

Sassy Sporty

Satin track jacket. Does it get more funky that that? I think not.

Class Act

This is my jacket of choice. Simple and classy. And more than worth the ridiculously cheap price.

Pain is Beauty

I doubt this would do much to shield you from the cold, but you'll look incredible as you freeze.

I am so heading out to Wet Seal as soon as I possibly can. I reccomend you do the same. Stop at Starbucks on the way and get a tall Caramel Apple Spice with whipped cream. It's the stuff of autumn-loving dreams.

No comments: