Thursday, September 27, 2007

In the beginnning...



Welcome my darling fashionistas and welcome to Classic Black Pumps. The purpose of adding my name to the incredibly lengthy list of style bloggers? I want each and every extraordinary lady (young or old, rich or poor) to be able to be classy and fashion-forward without breaking the bank. Mind you, I'll encourage a splurge every once in a while, but for the most part we'll discuss the afforadable and wearable. This being the first day of our enVogue adventure together, I give you a mission: Go to the nearest Ross or TJ Maxx and spending only $25, put together a complete outfit (you may add extra for shoes, but nothing over $20). I'll do the same and post the results here. Remember lovelies, be classy, never trashy. Your outfit should not scream BUDGET. Pick something out that will make you look like you just walked out of a shopping spree at Saks.

No comments: