Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And they all lived happily ever after.


I think I'll just cut to the chase. I am retiring Classic Black Pumps. For good. We're not just moving to Tumblr or taking a hiatus. This post is going to be the last one that I ever write on this blog. My enthusiasm for fashion blogging has worn down considerably as school, friends, and romance are taking a front seat in my priorities. As I've said in recent posts, writing this blog has been an amazing experience. I've learned a lot and grown a great deal as a person through my years maintaining it and I am going to miss it terribly

Oh. And I have another announcement. Ladies and Gentleman, I am proud to present to you my newest blogging project, Daisy and Yves. For a detailed explanation on why it's my remedy to being exhausted with fashion blogging, please read my inaugural entry and if you like what you see, become a follower. I'm taking the focus away from fashion and taking a more personal approach to blogging. I've posted a few entries since I started Daisy and Yves a week ago, and I can already tell that I've made the right decision. I hope you agree.

Thank you so much for reading Classic Black Pumps all these years. And thank you even more for joining me as I pursue a new online adventure. I love you all. I truly, sincerely do.

image via We Heart It

3 comments:

NameBrandFaucets said...

I really enjoyed reading your Blog. And it’s really sad that you are retiring from this blog. I will miss your crispy fashion posts.
STA Rite well pumps

Darcy Webb said...

These really were some great looking pumps right here.

رضا رمضان said...




خدماتنا متميزة عن غيرنا في مجال التسريبات سربات المياه والعوزال وحل بطرق سليمة دون التدمير فعندنا في شركة ركن البيت افضل يوجد افضل الفنين الممتزين في مجال التسربات والكشف عنها بدون اي مشاكل من خلال الطاقم التي تم تدريبه في شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام فتعاملك معنا ستحصل علي خدمات متميزة

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات بجدة
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه