Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And they all lived happily ever after.


I think I'll just cut to the chase. I am retiring Classic Black Pumps. For good. We're not just moving to Tumblr or taking a hiatus. This post is going to be the last one that I ever write on this blog. My enthusiasm for fashion blogging has worn down considerably as school, friends, and romance are taking a front seat in my priorities. As I've said in recent posts, writing this blog has been an amazing experience. I've learned a lot and grown a great deal as a person through my years maintaining it and I am going to miss it terribly

Oh. And I have another announcement. Ladies and Gentleman, I am proud to present to you my newest blogging project, Daisy and Yves. For a detailed explanation on why it's my remedy to being exhausted with fashion blogging, please read my inaugural entry and if you like what you see, become a follower. I'm taking the focus away from fashion and taking a more personal approach to blogging. I've posted a few entries since I started Daisy and Yves a week ago, and I can already tell that I've made the right decision. I hope you agree.

Thank you so much for reading Classic Black Pumps all these years. And thank you even more for joining me as I pursue a new online adventure. I love you all. I truly, sincerely do.

image via We Heart It

2 comments:

NameBrandFaucets said...

I really enjoyed reading your Blog. And it’s really sad that you are retiring from this blog. I will miss your crispy fashion posts.
STA Rite well pumps

Unknown said...

These really were some great looking pumps right here.