Monday, February 15, 2010

love love love all around

I have countless Betsey Johnson accessories. My makeup bag sports a pink animal print, and my carryon bag is covered in roses. I have a silver wallet with a lightning bolt zipper pull, knee high socks covered in black bows, hot pink tights, and a pair of sparkly, giant bumblebee earrings. My day-to-day dress has never meshed well with the general Betsey aesthetic, but I like to work her touch into my ensembles the best I can. Now, this is not to say that I don't like her actual clothes. The truth is, I adore them. I just always question whether or not I have the panache to pull her looks off. Everything she puts on her runways - it's all so fun and spunky and rock star and princess-y and glamorous. Her latest collection is no exception.


A little side note to Maura: YOU MUST WEAR A BETSEY DRESS TO YOUR PROM. That is all :D

No comments: