Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Man up.


The above image is from julia, one of my favorite blogs with inspiring pictures by the hundreds.

For the longest time, I'd been sporting girly shrunken blazers with puffy short-sleeves and frilly details. I'd pair them with pencil skirts or faded flared jeans over lacy camisoles. But lately, due to changes in the sartorial world as well as growth in my own personal style, I've been leaning towards the boyfriend blazer. It's a sleek, classic way to dress up an outfit or give it a bit of edge.


Forever 21 $34.80


Alloy $39.99


Theory $375.00


Urban Outfitters $78.00


Target $13.99

The boyfriend blazer has been a bit of a mainstay for awhile now and I'm sort of late coming into the game. But, after months of looking at off-duty model pictures, the pattern became clear to me that the fastest way to chic is this stylish touch of menswear. I just got a grey one that I plan on wearing with everything, from skinny jeans and slouchy boots, to flouncy dresses and pumps. What do you see as the perfect jacket for this season? Diiiish.

No comments: