Monday, April 20, 2009

READ ME.

Hi readers-

Posts have been becoming progressively less consistent lately, and it is with good reason. School is ridiculously busy. And the business does not appear to be ceasing any time soon. Which is why I have decided to switch from Blogger to Tumblr. This has been a very hard decision for me to make and I know that it will change things significantly. But it is better for me than giving up the blog entirely, which is the last thing I want to do.

You can find my tumblr here. There will still be posts about style and Polyvore collages, but I also plan on making an effort to post pretty things I've found on the internet. I really hope that all you beautiful readers choose to follow me over to Tumblr, and if not, please know that this blog has changed my life. I love you all.

Love,
Billy

ps.
Questions or comments? Email me at classicblackpumps@gmail.com

No comments: